The Center for Transportation Analysis provides analytical, planning, and operational support to defense transportation related projects. This includes the development of tools, prototypes, and techniques for analysis, decision support systems, and systems to plan and manage operational military transportation and distribution systems.
- Development of investment analysis tools for the Army Corps of Engineers
- Economic analyses of potential waterway improvement on the Upper Mississippi River system
- Development of air mobility scheduling system for the US Air Force
- Transportation analyses for the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Development of mobilization routing system for National Guard Bureau