News & Event Highlights
2014 Vehicle Technologies Market Report released March 30, 2015
On March 30, Stacy Davis released the website for the 2014 Vehicle Technologies Market Report. The report details the major trends in U.S. light-duty vehicle and medium/heavy truck markets and contains many color graphics.
On the website, the report is available in pdf format accompanied by the data behind the graphics which are accessible in Excel format for nearly all the graphics.
Numerous CTA Staff Give Presentations at DOE Annual Merit Review Meeting, May 13-17, 2013
The U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE's) 2013 Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meetings (AMR) for the Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program and the Vehicle Technologies Program will be held on May 13–17, 2013, in Arlington, Virginia. The staff members attending were David Greene, P.T. Jones, Andreas Malikopoulos, Zhenhong Lin and Stacy Davis.
During the AMR, Dr. Janet Hopson (3rd from right) was recognized with one of five 2013 R&D Awards for her work developing and continuously improving the website www.fueleconomy.gov. The website was cited as one of the most widely used and useful U.S. Government websites, as well as for its contribution to federal programs such as Cash for Clunkers.
ITS Asset Viewer Unveiled at ITS-America Meeting in Nashville, TN
At the Annual Intelligent Transportation Association of America (ITS-A) meeting held in Nashville on April 22 -24, the U.S. DOT unveiled the new ITS Asset Viewer that uses visual mapping technology to identify locations of specific ITS deployments by type. Mike Schultz (2nd from left) and Steve Gordon (3rd from left) worked with their U.S. DOT Joint Program Office (JPO) sponsor James Pol to provide demonstrations during the meeting. Resultant press included inclusion in the Secretary of Transportation's Blog as well as the Research and Innovative Technology Administration newsletter.
2013 News Releases
- Dr. Janet Hopson Wins 2013 R&D Award at DOE Annual Merit Review Meeting
- Numerous CTA Staff Give Presentations at DOE Annual Merit Review Meeting
- DOE Sponsor for Fuel Economy Project visits ORNL
- ITS Asset Viewer Unveiled at ITS-America Meeting in Nashville, TN
- CMVRTC Technical Director, Gary Capps, gives KTC Tour at Green County Inspection Station
- "My PHEV Calculator" Launched March 2013
- 2012 Vehicle Technologies Market Report Released March 1, 2013
- Greene Contributes to the NRC Report on Transitions to Alternative Vehicles and Fuels
- Compilation of the 2012 Fact of the Week infromation released February 2013
- CMVRTC welcomes three new states to the Corridor
- Sujit Das serves as Chair of SAE Committee
- Numerous CTA Staff attend 92nd Annual TRB Conference in Washington, DC
- David Greene receives 2012 Roy W. Crum Award